This Christmas season make your shopping more rewarding with Citi’s “Your BMW, on us!” With your Citi card—a great shopping companion that not only gives you a host of conveniences and rewards, but also the opportunity to drive home a BMW sedan!
From October 26, 2015 to January 31, 2016, exciting treats await loyal patrons as Pilipinas Shell, Citi, and BMW come together for the “Your BMW, on us!” raffle promotion. One thousand Shell fuel vouchers and three BMW luxury vehicles are up for grabs for lucky cardholders. Simply use your Citi Card and earn one raffle entry for every transaction, with no minimum spend required.
Two units of the BMW 2 Series Active Tourer Pure Edition and one BMW 3 Series Anniversary Edition Sedan will be given away across three raffle draws. What’s more, a total of 1,000 lucky cardholders will also win Shell fuel vouchers worth P2,000 each in the course of the promotion. A cardholder can only win once, and all non-winning entries will be carried over to succeeding raffle draws.
Earn additional raffle entries by using your Citi Card to pay for any purchase at Shell gas stations and get two raffle entries instead. You can also double your total raffle entries by registering to the promotion online via www.citibank.com.ph/bmw.
As you make your rounds of holiday shopping, make sure every purchase counts by simply using your Citi card. You might even drive off in a limited edition BMW, so start swiping now. For more details and ways on how to qualify for the promotion, visit www.citibank.com.ph/bmw.
To make Christmas even more rewarding this year, Citi partnered with Pilipinas Shell and BMW and unveiled the “Your BMW, on us!” Raffle Promotion, where 1,000 Shell fuel vouchers and 3 BMW luxury vehicles are up for grabs. In attendance during the launch were (L-R) BMW Marketing Director Karl Magsuci, Citi Credit Payment Products Director David Stoughton, and Pilipinas Shell Payment and Loyalty Manager Lorrie Ramirez.
“Your BMW, on us!” Raffle Promotion
Frequently Asked Questions
How to join the promo
1. Am I eligible for this promo?
You are eligible for this promo if you are a Principal or Supplementary Citi Cardholder whose card is active, in good credit standing, and with available credit limit.
Note: In accordance with applicable laws and policies, officers and employees of Citi, its advertising and PR agencies, and its third party service providers, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not eligible to participate in this promo.
2. What is the promo period?
The promo will run from October 26, 2015 to January 31, 2016.
3. How can I join the promo?
Simply use your Citi Card during the promo period to earn raffle entries. No minimum spend required.
How to earn raffle entries
1. How do I earn raffle entries?
You can earn raffle entries from the following transactions:
Type of Transaction No. of Raffle Entries
Use your Citi MasterCard Card to pay for purchases (Straight, OneBill and Auto-Debit Transactions). 1
Use your Citi Visa Card to pay for purchases (Straight, OneBill and Auto-Debit Transactions). 2
Use your Citi Card to pay for purchases at Shell stations, Marketplace by Rustan’s, Rustan’s Supermarket, and Shopwise (Straight Transactions). 2
Avail of Balance Conversion. 1
Avail of a PayLite After Purchase transaction. 1
Avail of a Call for Cash transaction. 1
Avail of a Balance Transfer transaction. 1
Avail of a PayLite After Purchase transaction via www.citibank.com.ph/pap. 10
Avail of a Call for Cash transaction via www.citibank.com.ph/cfc. 10
Avail of a Balance Transfer transaction via www.citibank.com.ph/bt. 10
Avail of PayLite at participating merchants. 10
Enroll in our e-Statement facility. 10
Create a Citibank Online account. 10
Log-in to Citibank Online. 1
Enroll in Citi Alerts via email. 10
Register your mobile number. 10
Register your email address. 10
Update your mobile number. 10
Update your email address. 10
Update your income. 10
Apply for a Citi Card via www.citibank.com.ph. 10
Apply for and activate your new Citi Card by using it for a purchase. 10
Avail of a Citi Personal Loan. 10
Open/Upgrade to a Citigold Banking Relationship. 100
You can also double your entries for more chances of winning. Simply fill-out the short registration form at www.citibank.com.ph/bmw.
2. I have multiple Citi Cards. Will all my cards earn raffle entries?
3. Will I earn raffle entries for the transactions made by my supplementary cardholder?
No. Your supplementary cardholders will earn their own raffle entries from their transactions.
4. I’m a Supplementary Cardholder. Will my transactions also qualify?
Yes. Your transactions within the promo period will earn you raffle entries. However, your eligibility to earn raffle entries is contingent on your principal cardholder’s eligibility.
The Supplementary Card is eligible for the promo only if the Principal Card is qualified. A Supplementary Cardholder whose Principal Cardholder is not qualified is not entitled to the promo offer, even if he/she has met the promo requirement/s.
5. Is there a minimum spend requirement for a single transaction?
No, there is no minimum spend required.
6. I made purchases abroad or online. Do they qualify for the promo?
7. Are PayLite transactions qualified for the promo?
Yes. Each PayLite purchase made at participating merchants within the promo period will qualify for this promo and earn 10 raffle entries.
8. Do I earn raffle entries by logging in to Citibank Online?
Yes, you can earn 1 raffle entry every time you log-into Citibank Online. But you can only earn a total of 20 raffle entries for the entire promo period.
9. How do I earn raffle entries for “Register your mobile number.”?
If you don’t have a registered mobile number in Citi’s records, simply call +63 2 995 9999 so you can earn 10 raffle entries.
10. How do I earn raffle entries for “Register your email address.”?
If you don’t have a registered email address in Citi’s records, simply call +63 2 995 9999 so you can earn 10 raffle entries.
11. How do I earn raffle entries for “Update your mobile number.”?
If you have an old mobile number in Citi’s records, update it with your new number and get 10 raffle entries. Just call +63 2 995 9999.
12. How do I earn raffle entries for “Update your email address.”?
If you have an old email address in Citi’s records, update it with your new email and get 10 raffle entries. Just call +63 2 995 9999.
13. How do I earn raffle entries for “Update your income.”?
Email your latest income documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and get 10 raffle entries. Visit www.citibank.com.ph/incomeupdate for a list of valid documents.
14. Do I earn raffle entries if I apply for a Citi Card via www.citibank.com.ph?
Yes, you earn 10 raffle entries when you apply for a Principal Card online at www.citibank.com.ph. This applies whether you have an existing Citi Card or not.
15. If I apply for a Citi Card, but not online, do I earn raffle entries?
Yes, you earn 10 raffle entries if you don’t have an existing Citi Card and if you use your new Citi Card within 60 days from when it was issued.
16. How do I earn raffle entries for “Avail of a Citi Personal Loan”?
Simply apply for a Citi Personal Loan within the promo period.
17. How do I earn raffle entries for “Open/Upgrade to a Citigold Banking Relationship”?
You can earn 100 raffle entries if you open a relationship with a minimum opening primary balance of P4,000,000 (or its foreign currency equivalent) under the Citigold segment or you can upgrade to the Citigold segment as the Primary Account Holder and maintain a primary balance of P4,000,000.
18. How do I register online to double my entries?
Visit www.citibank.com.ph/bmw and key in your birthday, the last 4 digits of any of your Citi Cards, and mobile number. Your mobile number must be the number you registered with Citi. If you haven’t registered or updated your mobile number with us, please call +63 995 9999.
19. I’m a Supplementary Cardholder; do I have to register separately to double my entries?
20. What are the transactions that do not qualify?
The following transactions do not qualify:
a. Existing PayLite amortizations
b. Credit card fees and charges
c. Transactions for business purposes or for non-personal purposes
d. Transactions that are subsequently cancelled or refunded.
How will the winners be determined
1. When are the raffle draws?
There will be 3 raffle draws facilitated by Citi Officers, in the presence of DTI representatives. There will be 1 winner of a brand new BMW car per draw and multiple winners of Shell gas vouchers worth P2,000.
Draw Raffle Draw Date Transaction Period Winners and Prize
1st Raffle Draw November 27, 2015 October 26, 2015 to November 11, 2015 • 1 winner of brand new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer Pure Edition
• 350 winners of Shell gas vouchers worth P2,000 each
2nd Raffle Draw December 28, 2015 October 26, 2015 to December 13, 2015 • 1 winner of brand new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer Pure Edition
• 350 winners of Shell gas vouchers worth P2,000 each
3rd Raffle Draw February 15, 2016 October 26, 2015 to January 31, 2016 • 1 winner of brand new BMW 3 Series Anniversary Edition
• 300 winners of Shell gas vouchers worth P2,000 each
2. Can I win more than once?
Yes. But you can only win 1 brand new BMW car and 1 Shell gas voucher during the entire promo period. Per raffle draw, winners may only win once. If a winner’s name is drawn twice during the same raffle draw, he/she will automatically win the higher-value prize.
3. If I don’t win in the first raffle draw, will the raffle entries I have already earned be carried over to the next draws?
What are the prizes
1. What are the prizes at stake?
The following are the prizes you may win:
1st Raffle Draw • 1 brand new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer Pure Edition
• 350 Shell gas vouchers worth P2,000 each
2nd Raffle Draw • 1 brand new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer Pure Edition
• 350 Shell gas vouchers worth P2,000 each
3rd Raffle Draw • 1 brand new BMW 3 Series Anniversary Edition
• 300 Shell gas vouchers worth P2,000 each
2. How will I know if I win?
For winners of the BMW cars, we will call you and send you a registered mail.
For winners of the Shell gas vouchers, we will send you a text message requesting you to update your registered mailing address in Citi’s records within 7 business days by calling +63 2 995 9999. Then, we will send you a registered mail containing the Shell gas vouchers to your latest registered mailing address in Citi’s records.
3. If I win a BMW car, how can I claim my prize?
You may claim the prize certificate from Mondays to Fridays (except holidays), 9:00AM to 5:00PM, at the 16th Floor Citibank Square, #1 Eastwood Avenue, Eastwood City, Barangay Bagumbayan, Quezon City.
Simply present the following:
• Official Notification Letter from Citi
• Valid Card used for the winning transaction
• Two (2) valid forms of identification or government-issued I.D. (with photo and signature), including Driver’s License, SSS I.D., Passport, Birth Certificate, TIN card
• Valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) – Winners must submit their TIN number to claim their Prizes. Winners who do not have TIN numbers would need to secure a one-time TIN from the Bureau of Internal Revenue
• Proof of payment of the 20% prize tax
We will give you instructions on how to claim the car.
4. If I win a Shell gas voucher, how can I claim my prize?
We will send the Shell gas vouchers to your latest registered mailing address in Citi’s records.
5. How do I use my Shell gas voucher?
The Shell gas vouchers are in denominations of P500. Here are the rules for using the Shell gas vouchers:
• This voucher is valid from December 8, 2015 to December 8, 2016. Voucher is non-renewable.
• Present the valid voucher before you fuel up.
• Voucher is valid for purchase of any Shell Quality Fuel.
• Voucher value should be fully consumed in a single purchase.
• Expired and damaged vouchers will not be honored.
• This voucher is valid only at participating Shell Stations.
• Maximum redemption amount is two thousand pesos only (Php 2,000.00).
6. Are the prizes tax-free?
Taxes for all BMW car prizes are to the account of the winner. In addition to shouldering the 20% prize tax, the winner will also pay for the car registration, car insurance, car delivery, car improvements, government taxes, fees and surcharges, and all other costs and expenses incurred in redeeming and using the car.
Shell gas vouchers are tax-free.